Subject Re: Snapshot builds
Author Helen Borrie
At 01:58 PM 04-09-02 +0200, Filippo wrote:
> [...]

People, Firebird 1.5 is still in a highly dynamic, early beta stage,
definitely test-only at your own risk. We will not repeat NOT be doing
support for the snapshot builds in this list.

If you want to test the snapshot builds, please feel welcome to go to the
firebird-devel list and ask about them there.

Please, tool developers, REFRAIN from making your announcements in the
support list. We have firebird-tools and the ibdi lists for that.

Thanks.

^heLen