Subject Re: [ib-support] INF in NUMERIC field
Author Paul Schmidt
On 7 Aug 2002 at 20:56, Helen Borrie wrote:

> At 12:30 PM 07-08-02 +0200, Ivan Prenosil wrote:
> >(I never know whether in text I should use IB or FB or IB/FB.
> >It's like he/she problem :-)
> he/she is a >>>problem<<< ???????????
> ;-)

There are several ways to write he/she such as he/she, she/he, (s)he and it's tough
to know which, if English is a second or third language, mostly because American
English is so different from HRM's English, they really should call it a seperate
language (Americanish?) just as Austrian is very similar but different from German.

As for IB, FB and IB/FB you could add FB/IB how about the term IBEA (IB et al,
which refers to IB, FB, Yaffil, etc).

Paul Schmidt, President
Tricat Technologies