Subject Re: [ib-support] Visual Foxpro 5.0 and Firebird
Author Paul Schmidt
On 26 Jul 2002 at 12:49, Himal Hydro MIS wrote:

> I want to use Visual Foxpro 5.0 as front end to Firebird. I would
> like to know which ODBC driver will be best for use with Visual Foxpro
> 5.0. It would be good if I can get some help from people working with
> Visual Foxpro 5.0 as front end to Firebird.

Try the OdbcJdbc driver, someone was working on it for Foxpro, a while ago, I think
they had it working ok, you need to get a copy from CVS the version on the
IBPhoenix website (last time I looked) is from 2 years ago....

Paul Schmidt, President
Tricat Technologies
paul@...
www.tricattechnologies.com