Subject RE: [ib-support] Interbase Guardian not restarting ibserver
Author Amrita Chaudhury
> Installed as service on NT restarts automatically

I seem to have exactly the opposite experience !

If i start the server as a application then I see the icon on the system
tray and the server is brought up if shut down.
in the middle of some activity,
On the other hand,
If I start it as service then both the ibguard and ibserver go down if I
shut the server down in the middle of some
activity !!

Is this behaviour anamolous ??

Thanks !!
amrita .