Subject Re: [ib-support] Re: Full table scan
Author Danny Garcia Hernandez
Magnus:

As i was saying before, plan can be used, many times if you know the
interbase behavior and tables, using plans improve your performance, the
problems are when you don�t know the way to hit the optimizer because your
select sintax is outside of your reach (view for example). Plans clause
don't have enough documentation because don't have many things to say.

You can join index inside plan, you can use order inside plans, and other
things, but i prefer you show some example before advice about it.

Regards Danny