Subject Re: Need Help with Consistency error
Author csswa
Hi Daniel.

Have a look at the link below. Possibly it is the same cause as your
client's problems. Basically it is when the DB reaches the OS file-
size limit and starts overwriting pages from the beginning -- or
something. Sounded rather scary :-)

http://www.elists.org/pipermail/delphi-db/2002-January/005261.html

Regards,
Andrew Ferguson
-- Andrew is the answer. I forgot the question.