Subject RE: [ib-support] Database corrupted
Author Tasos Kyriakos
Hi Roberto,

I i have recentry started use ASTA 3 with FB1, D5 and IBX components so..

From what i have seen the included in ASTA 2.6 IBXServer don't write at
once the changes to the Database.
I have done as a test an amendment into a record (the change processed into
a transaction according the ASTA way).
After this, i checked the record from an other ASTAClient and the changes
could be seen.
BUT, when i tried to look at the same record through another tool - directly
to FB and no through ASTA Appl Server - the record looked
unchanged. After fifteen minutes, the situation was the same: the changes
were invisible outside ASTA Appl Server.
The only way to make them visible was to shutdown (normally) the
ASTAApplServer.

So, maybe you have to change the way IB transactions are handled inside
ASTAApplServer and verify that nobody breaks down ubnormally the ApplServer
while it is running.

Hoping the above could help.

Regards

Tasos Kyriakos