Subject Re: [ib-support] FB 1.0 Install on Win 95/98/ME
Author Paul Reeves
On Fri, 10 May 2002 13:32:55 -0700, Joe Martinez wrote:
>A couple issues here:
>
>1) I am aware of the missing registry key problem.  I have "fixed"
>it in my situation by adding the missing key during the install of
>MY application, but it would be nice if it was fixed in the FB
>install.
>Any target date for this?

We have a few bug-fixes that have been made to the code base. They need testing and at least one of them needs more attention. When this has been done a new point release will be prepared and the install routine will get updated.

I have no idea about the timescales for this.

Paul
--
Paul Reeves
http://www.ibphoenix.com