Subject Re: [ib-support] Interesting problem, any ideas
Author Jason Chapman (JAC2)
I would sniff the packets to and from the server and NIC of the offending
application and see if there is anything going on. Also I would sniff the
packets from the other clients to the server and see how far the connect
gets.

Could be client hogging the connection to the server, strange that another
server can still connect though.

JAC