Subject RE: [ib-support] "Unavailable database" error with AT.EXE
Author Richard Pendered
AT spawns with SYSTEM account

-----Original Message-----
From: news@... [mailto:news@...]On Behalf Of Jason
Chapman (JAC2)
Sent: 15 April 2002 12:00
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [ib-support] "Unavailable database" error with AT.EXE

I have the same problem, I think that it may be that you have to invoke the
command via a cmd shell.

at /some switches "cmd /some switches backup.bat"

I haven't had time to work it out yet, but I need to too, so I hope someone
answers this thread.

Does AT spawn tasks as Administrator or SYSTEM?

Anyway, if I find out I'll let you know, but it will be a couple of days
till I get round to it.

Cheers,

JAC.