Subject RE: [ib-support] Re: Conversion error from string "BLOB"
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
There is also a Unix/Linux version available. See the
UDF section on http://www.cvalde.com/misc/packages_and_utilities.htm

The download points to the IBPhoenix FTP-Server, which AFAIK isn't
currenlty available, due to hack attacks. You might give it a try
later.

HTH,
Thomas Steinmaurer
http://www.iblogmanager.com