Subject Re: [ib-support] connecting to remote table
Author Salim Naufal
You have the old (very old version) of IBConsole which has a bug. Download
and use the new one.

This is where you can find it:
http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=15081

Salim

----- Original Message -----
From: gchiu2
To: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 10:10 AM
Subject: [ib-support] connecting to remote table

I'm just trying to set up a connection to a remote firebird table on
my lan on XP.

Using ISQL WI-V5.5.0.742 I can connect fine.

But with IBConsole 1.0.0.309, when I try to register a database, I
get

"Error connecting to the requested database"
Detail message: DPB Constant (0) is unknown

Suggestions?

Also, I can't make an ODBC remote connection using the firebird ODBC
driver, but can with the Intersolv driver.

--
Graham Chiu