Subject RE: [ib-support] ABS function in linux UDF (IB 5.6)
Author Thomas Steinmaurer
The location of an UDF-Library differs on the used Interbase/Firebird
version.

1) Interbase 5.x:

In the Interbase /bin directory (or Windows System path on Windows)

2) Interbase 6.x and Firebird

In the Interbase /UDF directory or a user-defined path declared in the
ibconfig file.

HTH,
Thomas Steinmaurer
http://www.iblogmanager.com