Subject Re: PK question
Author didiergm
Claudio,

I am puzzled since I deleted all records from the table & could create
the PK OK without anymore modification.

I have added the exact same values after creating the PK and it's fine

so I am puzzled.

Note: this DB is under heavy development, that could be a reason. May
be I should backup & restore in a fresh db just to check.

Didier

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=109028&aid=440543&group_id=
=

http://www.firebirdSql.org