Subject Re: [ib-support] Central Location for tid bits of Information
Author Ann W. Harrison
At 07:09 PM 11/14/2002 -0700, hans wrote:
>Hello Ann,
>
>Do we have a central location of to leave or access tid bits of information,
>programming or environmental expericiences with Firebird ? Maybe I'm
>misguided, but it looks like a lot of posted questions could benifit from
>a central location of information, since a lot of times the answer seem
>to be 'read such and such reference posted on some one's Html site'.

Well, we've got about six different ones. I'm in the process of building
a fast searchable archive for this list (and a few others) which may
help. IBPhoenix also has user maintained faqs - you have to sign up
to create/maintain one. I hesitate to create an open forum, because
I don't like cleaning up after trolls.

Regards,

Ann
www.ibphoenix.com