Subject RE: [ib-support] firebird on win95/98
Author Riho-Rene Ellermaa
I discovered that after installin FB into Win95, I have to manually launch it each time I start my computer (or put it to startup folder). That can be problem for my stupid users.
If I remember correctly, then IB setup managed that feature automatically.

Also there may be problem with missing Winsock 2.

Riho-Rene Ellermaa
senior programmer
Hansabank