Subject Re: [ib-support] Recursive SP
Author Fabricio Araujo
Answer by Jason Chapman:
==>
Can't, IB detects the 1000 depth and barfs (as I guess you have found out),
thinking you have gone into an infinite loop.
Q's:
1) How Deep are you likely to need it to go?
2) Does each iteration require new data from tables?
3) What is the nesting for?

Choices are:
1) Tweak FB and rebuild - I would imagine that it is a constant somewhere.
2) Change your algorithm
3) Do it outside FB

Jason Chapman

JAC2 Consultancy