Subject Re: [ib-support] Regarding User Licencse
Author Dmitry Kuzmenko
Hello, Sean!

"Leyne, Sean" wrote:
> If you want to us Interbase, as compared to Firebird, the licensing goes
> as follows:

> - "Certified" builds -- for Internet (only) access, you need to purchase
> appropriate internet license

Wrong. Server License + Internet Access License.
IAL really is unlimited client license.

Dmitry Kuzmenko, Epsylon Technologies.