Subject Re: [ib-support] Installing Perl DBD on a client machine
Author Danial Magid
Adam,

Thanks so much. I realy appreciate the detailed information you have supplied.
I have decided to give up on freebsd and try installing DBD and the interbase client (for the
libs) on a linux machine.
Which version of linux would you recommend?
I have liked working with Mandrake, but I guess Red Hat has been tested out with IB?

TIA,
Danial