Subject Re: [ib-support] Help me please
Author Ilia Patrik
Go to www.IBPhoenix.com and download tutorials from there.

>Is totally compatible IBphonex with VB ?
AFAIK yes. I used Interbase from VB once through ODBC driver and everything
was working fine (it was order processing system with usual types of fields,
no blob or array fields). ODBC driver had been available since version 4.x, I
believe. Interbase is just one more SQL server and there is no reason why
ODBC app shouldn't work with it.

Regards

Ilia