Subject AW: AW: [ib-support] ibmgr on Linux
Author Klaus-Dieter.Opitz@ESE.de
Hi Frank,

I got IB from the Site ibphoenix. I have it installed with kpackage.
Which statement must wrote in /etc/hosts.equiv? It is mean the PC-name for
localhost or TCI/IP?

Thanks for answer.

Klaus-Dieter
-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: news@... [mailto:news@...]Im Auftrag von Frank
Schlottmann-Goedde
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Mai 2001 12:47
An: ib-support@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [ib-support] ibmgr on Linux

Klaus-Dieter.Opitz@... wrote:

> I use IB 6.0 on SuseLinux 7.0
>
> Thanks for answer

ibmgr should work on SuSE 7.0 if Interbase
was installed successfully.

When and where did you get your IB version from?

check that /etc/hosts.equiv contains localhost

If you just have difficulties to create a start script,
I have placed a start stop script with installation on
http://home.t-online.de/home/schlottmann-goedde/download/ib_suse.tar.gz

hth
Frank

--
"Fascinating creatures, phoenixes. They can carry immensely heavy loads,
their tears have healing powers and they make highly faithful pets."

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

www.