Subject RE: [ib-support] IB7 features consideration
Author Dean Anderson
Ok, here's my wishlist:

Job Queue which can activate a SP on a flexible cron-like schedule.
Java JVM for java Stored Procedures/Triggers
Secure JDBC interface direct to engine.
DB File size limits enforced
Improved per-user security and resource limit controls.

The first 3 are very obvious, and would greatly improve FB's utility for
EJB/JMS servers etc. The last 2 greatly improve FBs utility for virtual
webhosting operators, where users have individual accounts, but can't be
trusted nor allowed to see other users data, or grow their DB's beyond a
certain allowed size.

I'd also like to say how pleased I am to be able to use FB, and what a great
job you've all done!

--Dean