Subject Re: [ib-support] install components for client install (non-gui)
Author kyle@nevadacitysoftware.com
I should have mentioned that the new machine is Win2000. I'm
guessing the services file is on linux? Is there a services file for
Win2000?

I'm suspecting that there is a required registry setting that will
prevent me from doing a simple bat file copy installation.

So the clearer question is:

On Win2000 can I install client capability simple by copying
gds32.dll into the system path, or do I need to do a full client install
with the regular installation program?

Thanks,

Kyle