Subject Re: [ib-support] Recursive procedure
Author Fabricio Araujo
Don't use recursive procedures.
IB allows only a 1000 calls, someone knows if this limit was
modified by Firebird guys (Mark?) ?

--Original Message Text---
From: Agung Wibudi
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 19:26:09 +0700

Hi All,
I 've problems with sorting data that implement with stored procedure.
The Store procedure is Recursive's stored procedure.
Structure data in table like :
field1 ID CHAR(2),
field2 Parent_id char(2) (Child of field1),
field3  Level integer (The level Of record , 1 is parent, 2 is child, etc)

I want to sort that table like parent child method or (Tree View).

I always failed to get the results (returns in SP always NULL use Suspend).

How to get the output of the child record ;

thank's

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor