Subject Re: [ib-support] Default values don't work Properly
Author Chef
Hello,

your default value is filled in on the IB server. So if the Query inserts a new
record and sends it to the IB server then the default s are applied there.
You need to do a refresh after the insert - or better tell the Query to do
the refresh automatically: just set the property "BufferSyncroFlags" (I
currently don't have the correct name in mind) to "bsfAfterInsert".

BTW if you ask IBO specific questions in the IBObjects mailing list
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/IBObjects) you'll get many responses
by IBO professionals.

HTH,
Markus