Subject Re: [ib-support] Inserting into BLOBs
Author Claudio Valderrama C.
""C Fraser"" <Colin.Fraser@...> wrote in message
news:002f01c1791e$73d1e5c0$8f01a8c0@COLINFRASER...
> Ok...
>
> Probably a really simple question... But I can't get it to work...
>
> Using the FreeUDF I do something like this (in a stored procedure)...
>
> a_Blob = F_Strblob(a_VarChar, a_Blob);

Greg's zip file comes with a help file. It should be in txt or html format,
check the zip!

> Any help appreciated (also, where would I get a later version of the
> FreeUDF or the fbudf that was mentioned?)

There's a slightly fixed version at my site:
http://www.cvalde.com/misc/packages_and_utilities.htm

Unfortunately for us, Greg left the IB world to use its supposed sucessor.

C.
--
Claudio Valderrama C. - http://www.cvalde.com - http://www.firebirdSql.org
Independent developer