|Subject||Re: [ib-support] Generators|
|Author||Robert F. Tulloch|
>Well, it is more murky. I have same gdb on server. When I opened
> Name Current Value
> ACCESS_KEY 50 mine
> BACKUPID_GEN 16 mine
> CREDITKEY_GEN 69 mine
> RDB$CONTRAINT_NAME 0 <--This shows value of
> 4895 when opened.
> RDB$EXCEPTIONS 0 <-This and below are
> index out of bounds
> RDB$FIELD_NAME 0
> RDB$INDEX_NAME 0
> RDB$PROCEDURES 29
> RDB$SECUEITY_CLASS 0
> RDB$TRIGGER_NAME 0
> SQL$DEFAULT 91
> UNIQUEKEY_GEN 4895 mine
console on server,
my 4 gens are the last 4 with the RDB$.. above in the indexed list.
I then opened IBConsole on client and connected to server through
share. Again the gens showed ok.
I then changed IBConsole connection to server from share to tcpip
using server name. Gens showed up screwed up as above. Went back to
share and they are still screwed up.
IBConsole ver on server is .315 and on client .332. Probably Console
is screwed up.