Subject Re: [ib-support] Firebird Windows 0.9
Author Helen Borrie
At 06:13 PM 11-12-00 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi. Can somebody tell me what is the difference
>between the debug and normal versions of the Firebird
>Windows kit?

If you're running it as user (rather than a tester) you are going to get a
number of exceptions that you won't get in a production build.

>Also, what potential differences in
>performance between IB6.01 and Firebird 0.9 ?

None whatsoever. The functionality hasn't changed, only the bug count. So
you are not going to run out of generators now, if you were close to the
"limit" before. Just a number of exceptions that you won't see now, that
you would with 6.01.

regards,
Helen

All for Open and Open for All