Subject Re: [ib-support] Record length Error
Author Ann W. Harrison
At 10:50 AM 12/29/2000 -0500, Robert F. Tulloch wrote:

> > If the same backup file worked the second time, then something
> > happened between the database and the engine ...
>
> You think the occasional failures in my Adaptec scsi controller
>as reported in the NT Logs could be an indication? Hah! Need a new
>one.

I try not to use any of the four standard software excuses:

1) It worked fine when I tested it.
2) I didn't change anything that could have affected that.
3) The compiler must be generating bad code.
4) Must be a hardware problem.

But this is beginning to look like number four.

Regards,

Ann
www.ibphoenix.com
We have answers.