|Subject||Re: [ib-support] IBConsole|
At 20.03 27/12/00 +0200, you wrote:
- ----- Original Message -----
- From: Carlo Pettirossi
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 6:35 PM
- Subject: [ib-support] IBConsole
- Hi everybody,
- does anyone know where to find a version of IBConsole that works? Or better
- how can I register a remote database on TCP/IP? The Diagnose Connection
- command works perfectly, but as I try to make a registration, I receive the
- "Error logging into the requested server: Cannot attach to services manager
- Services functionality will be supported in a later version of the
- product". I downloaded the latest version 188.8.131.527 from the Borland site.
Yes that's what I downloaded just today, but it doesn't work. Moreover, the link contains the exe file only (no installation setup.exe)
p.s. Perhaps I do something wrong when I register my DB. Can you tell me which is the correct way to do it?