Subject Re: [ib-support] IBConsole
Author Carlo Pettirossi
At 20.03 27/12/00 +0200, you wrote:
http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/author?authorid=102
----- Original Message -----
From: Carlo Pettirossi
To: ib-support@egroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 6:35 PM
Subject: [ib-support] IBConsole

Hi everybody,

does anyone know where to find a version of IBConsole that works? Or better
how can I register a remote database on TCP/IP? The Diagnose Connection
command works perfectly, but as I try to make a registration, I receive the
message
"Error logging into the requested server: Cannot attach to services manager
Services functionality will be supported in a later version of the
product". I downloaded the latest version 1.0.0.327 from the Borland site.

Bye

Carlo

Yes that's what I downloaded just today, but it doesn't work. Moreover, the link contains the exe file only (no installation setup.exe)

Carlo

p.s. Perhaps I do something wrong when I register my DB. Can you tell me which is the correct way to do it?