Subject Re: [firebird-python] Re: Installing fdb 0.7.2
Author Pavel Cisar
Chris,

in FDB, all Firebird errors are reported as Python exceptions. For more
details about FDB you can use KInterbasDB documentation at
http://www.firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/drivers_documentation/python/3.3.0

While there are differences between these drivers, FDB is developed as
direct replacement for KInterbasDB, so it follows the KDB interface and
functionality as close as possible.

best regards
Pavel Cisar
IBPhoenix