Subject Re: [firebird-php] Re: Changing default (IBASE_DEFAULT) transaction isolation level
Author Lester Caine
masotti wrote:

>> >Ahh, call_user_func_array. Great idea. Thanks.
> if you search for call_user_func_array in the history of this mailing
> list, you should peek a post I did some years ago with functions
> replacing Delphi style parameters (i.e. nominal like :par1) and an
> associative array of values into PHP '?' (i.e. positional) maintaining
> correct order and managing duplicate names (i.e. WHERE :name ='S100' or
> substring(:name from 1 FOR 2) = 'X2')

I never did finish that thread :(
With ADOdb we build an array of values for things like insert or update and then
create a suitable query from the array. Toggling between the two depending on
whether there is a primary id for the record ...
Extending where statements and the like is a similar process, and always using
'?' for values naturally provides some protection and eliminates the need to
worry about 'magic_quotes' :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL