Subject Re: [firebird-php] Changing default (IBASE_DEFAULT) transaction isolation level
Author Lester Caine
masotti wrote:

>> >I've always meant to check up on the message in the manual ...
>> >"The default transaction settings are to be used. This default is
>> >determined by
>> >the client library, which defines it as
>> >IBASE_WRITE|IBASE_CONCURRENCY|IBASE_WAIT
>> >in most cases."
> It seems a interface design fault, in runtime configuration there should
> be a ibase.default_trans_isolation parameter to be set for the
> interface, but there's not.
>
> BTW: there's not for OCI8, ProsgresSQL, MySQL...

It is about time we had a go at some of these areas, and I keep thinking about a
dedicated php_firebird and pick up some of these extras, but while what we have
IS working there seems to be little incentive :( It's bad enough reworking all
the PHP code for the latest 'style rules' ... STILL working on that on
production sites.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL