Subject Re: New Firebird Driver for the Codeigniter PHP Framework
Author Lars
Cool, I have been diving into the PHP Yii Framework on a project that utilizes Postgres for past year. Yii depends on the PHP PDO for MYSQL and Postgres. From what I have found , the Interbase(Firebird) PDO driver is not going anywhere. I can only hope now that MYSQL is under control of another that Firebird will get much more coverage in the PHP community.

Anyway, I will try and give CodeIgniter a look.

-Lou