Subject Re: [firebird-php] SQL query help to generate tota - subtotal and grand total
Author David
I try your query but stop in: USING
and this is the error I'm getting.
SQL error code = -104.
Token unknown - line 3, column 34.
using.

what I'm tryign to do is make only one query so then I can have a pagination because the way it is right now is kind of complicate to make
a pagination with this three different queries I did not wrote the queries
I'm trying to fix the report is 390 pages and I need to paginate in away that will be easy to go through and view it.

thanks a lot for you help.

David