Subject Re: [firebird-php] upload table information
Author Oscar Darío Perdiguero
Hi, may be you can use the firebird hability of wok with external files.
This files must be of fixed wide fields and can be declared into de db
as same as a regular table.

My english is not good enough to let you better specifications, but in
the IB Manuals is all explained in details.

you can download it from

http://www.ibphoenix.com/downloads/60All.zip

and then search in the DataDefinition Guide and then in page 107 under
"Using the External File option" for a complete explanation of how make
to take the data from external source.

Hope be helpfull

Darío Perdiguero