Subject Re: [firebird-php] php5.3 firebird extension good news
Author Lester Caine
marius popa wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 10:05 AM, Lester Caine <lester@...> wrote:
>> Milan Babuskov wrote:
>>> Hint: read the message Subject.
>> At this time in the morning :)
> maybe some jogging will help you :)
That means I have to get dressed :)

> ok so we have 3 tests left from 4 failures we had before
Actually I still don't believe this as it does not flag the 32/64 bit build
problems, and I know that these tests are in need of expanding.

I've actually managed to get into a situation where I can PLAY with the code
on a 64 bit linux box, since I still think the BLOB id problem is present on
those builds. Just the usual problem of not enough hours in the day - and you
want me to jog as well ;)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL