Subject Re: [firebird-php] Re: VS: centos, php, firebird
Author marius popa
On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 4:59 PM, Anderson Farias
<peixedragao@...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I am trying to get PHP working with a Firebird Database on Centos 5
>> which installs PHP-5.1.6.
>
> I've recently done that on CentOS 5 without problem. I've installed FB 1.5
> SS NPTL rpm package. And I've upgraded PHP to 5.2.6 using YUM before going
> into the steps to compile php.
>
> Some questions I can come-up with :: Is FB working fine?! Are you running as
> root?

Also try to install the firebird devel rpm
at least that complaining i got on ubuntu when i try to build the php
without the firebird2.1.devel
ones

ps: i will check in tomorrown on an centos server to see how can be installed

--
developer flamerobin.org