Subject Re: [firebird-php] Follow up to PHP paging
Author Lester Caine
Robin Davis wrote:

> Sorry,
>
> I meant to add this to my previous email. When I try to connect to a DB
> via IbWebadmin, I get this error msg:
>
> <<
> InterBase Error:
> Invalid clumplet buffer structure: buffer end before end of clumplet -
> clumplet too long

Known problem - not sure what is going on about finding a solution. I'm
still running 1.5.x with PHP5.

And an alternative to Alan's library is the more heavy weight ADOdb
which has a pager class, but we use our own code in bitweaver and have a
smarty template for pagination and a VERY heavy weight solution that
provides various types of page selection. Adding pagination to a page
simply requires a few extra parameters in the 'hash' and anything is
possible :)

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL