Subject Re: [firebird-php] Firebird 2.0 Beta 2
Author Lutz Brückner
Helen Borrie wrote:

> Have you studied the release notes, esp. the installation and
> security chapters? Much has changed....

I've read them now and they are very impressive. But I didn't found
anything about api changes or something else that would explain the
error message I get when I try to connect with php.

I've also pried into the firebird2 code and found that the error is
caused by parameter checkings in ClumpletReader::getClumpletSize(). So
the reason may be the way php is calling isc_attach_database(). But
really tracking this down is far beyond my c and c++ possibilities ...

Lutz