Subject Re: [firebird-php] Installing GD2 lib on FC3 and PHP 4.3
Author Todd Cary
Milan -

Many, many thanks for the detailed advice. It all makes sense. One
part I forget to detail is the fact that I need the gd (or gd2)
library. Is there a way to create a "so" for the libgd? The version of
php that is already loaded with FC2 is 4.3.11 and I did not pursue hard
enough getting a tarball of it from php. I now found it, so I can
follow your schema and make the custom version with Interbase, but I
need to find out how to incorporate the gd lib.

Todd