Subject Re: [firebird-php] Installing GD2 lib on FC3 and PHP 4.3
Author Todd Cary
Darren -

I believe that my problem is due to the fact that I am building php from
php-4.4.0 and not including it in Apache. Apache was installed via the
rpm that came with FC3. As you can deduce, installing applications on
Linux is not my strength.

Should I remove the Apache rpm first?

I need to use apxs with the php configure, correct?

Todd