Subject Re: [firebird-php] Empty Result Set
Author Milan Babuskov
troth1871 wrote:
> Hi. I'm just developing a web application using firebird as dbms and
> everything is working fine, beside on little problem.
>
> Is there any possibility to find out, if an result set returned by the
> function ibase_query() is empty, before trying to fetch the data out
> of the result set with functions like ibase_fetch_row() ?

PHP Manual states that ibase_query() returns TRUE if the query is correct, but
there aren't any records. I guess it can be used like this:

if (ibase_query(...) === TRUE)
no records.

I would be a nice feature, but it doesn't seem to work. :(

Prehaps we could write to the developers?

--
Milan Babuskov
http://fbexport.sourceforge.net