Subject Re: [firebird-php] Re: fbird_add_user and fbird_service_attach (create db without isql, WORKS)
Author Lester Caine
Robert wrote:

> if ($createdb) {
> $sql = "CREATE DATABASE '".$data_path.$dbname.".fdb'
> USER '$dbuser' PASSWORD '$dbpass'
> PAGE_SIZE 8192
> DEFAULT CHARACTER SET ISO8859_1; \n";
>
> if(!($db=fbird_query(IBASE_CREATE, $sql)))
> die('Unable to Create Database!');
>
> fbird_close($db); // May not close may use to prep DB
> echo "The database: $dbname, was created successfully.<br/>";
> }

I shall have to have a look at that, I was expecting to have to connect
to a database prior to using fbird_query ;)

Much of this new stuff is not documented - such as the fbird_ option
replacing ibase_

Keep up the good work, and I'll try and get the wiki site set up so we
can log it all :)

--
Lester Caine