Subject Re: Decent PHP Editor
Author Didier Gasser-Morlay
Lester,

--- In firebird-php@yahoogroups.com, Lester Caine <lester@l...> wrote:
> Hi all ( 11 of us so far )
14 and counting ... :)

> Just to start to understand how people are using PHP, what
> editors are people using?
>
> I have various 'options' on the go, and all work, but I have
> yet to find a GOOD one.

Depends what you mean by good ... I like it FAST, simple, programmers
oriented text editor & I am using ultraedit ... VERY fast, brilliant
search/replace ... handles massive text files without breaking a sweat
.... I will soon give it a go with Wine on Linux.

> Ideally Windows/Linux compatible, which kills a number of
> potential options which are restricted to one or the other.
So far, I have not found any serious cross platform where, IMHO
stability is paramount. But I am open to suggestion