Subject Re: No funciona Firebird - PHP
Author jtraslavi
--- In firebird-php@yahoogroups.com, Lester Caine <lester@l...> wrote:
> Milan Babuskov wrote:
>
> > jtraslavi wrote:
> >
> >>Warning: ibase_pconnect(): unavailable database in c:\archivos de
> >>programa\appserv\www\intranet\clase_ibase.inc.php on line 38
> >>
> >>Error unavailable database
> >

> > This usually means that the Firebird server isn't running.
> >

> >>Debo anotar que tanto el Apache como el PHP han quedado
funcionando
> >>normalmente y que hice el cambio necesario en el archivo
> >>C:\WINNT\php.ini para activar la lmnea correspondiente a
Interbase,
> >>igualmente la Base de Datos que intento accesar desde la pagina
PHP
> >>(que no ha querido funcionar) la puedo accesar sin problema desde
el
> >>IBExpert.
> >

> > What connection string do you use?
>
> And does the Interbase module appear in the phpinfo(); page?

Yes, the information is : Interbase Support: Enabled,Revision:
$Revision: 1.91.2.22$, Dynamic Module: Yes, Allow Persistent Links:
Yes,Persistent Links: 0/unlimited, Total Links: 0/unlimited

Firebird is running because I connect myself to the database using
ISQL.

Is there some special configuration for the clients WIN 2000?

Thanks