Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Firebird JAybird and Wildfly 8.2 (JBoss)
Author Mark Rotteveel
On 17-5-2016 21:34, lfeliz@... [Firebird-Java] wrote:
> Has anyone here used jaybird with Wildfly Java server(JBOSS)? I have
> setup connection in console and it can connect, but my application fails
> and logs point to hibernate / dialect problem. My default WildFly DB
> is postgres, but the app I am running (Dashbuilder ) needs to pull data
> from a Firebir database.
>
> For now I am going to pump data into Postgres so I can build a few
> KPI's, but am hoping that there is a way to get FirebirdSQL working.

Could you please post how you setup Jaybird in Wildfly (did you install
it as a module, or did you just include it in your application).
Specific stacktraces from the log would also be very helpful. Jaybird
should work with Wildfly. Errors regarding hibernate / dialect could be
as simple as forgetting to specify the Hibernate dialect to use.

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel