Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Exception "Data type unknown" on valid query, prepareStatement call
Author Mark Rotteveel
On 5-10-2015 20:27, Alexandre Nardelli alexandreescobosa@...
[Firebird-Java] wrote:
> hello when I read the e-mail reminded me of the old manual firebird errors,
> and found the error -804:
>

> -804 335 544 380 wronumarg Wrong number of arguments on call
> -804 335 544 583 dsql_sqlda_err SQLDA missing or incorrect version,
> or incorrect number / type of variables
> -804 335 544 586 dsql_function_err Function unknown
> -804 335 544 713 dsql_sqlda_value_err Incorrect values Within SQLDA
> structure

SQLCode -804 is not so much a specific error, but a very broad group of
errors (you should consider it deprecated in favor of SQLState and the
actual errorcode), the list above is just a few of the error codes that
are grouped under -804. The "Data type unknown" error, is errorcode
335544573

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel