Subject Re: GDS Exception. 335544721. Unable to complete network request to host
Author hugo.larson
--- In Firebird-Java@yahoogroups.com, Mark Rotteveel <mark@...> wrote:

> On 6-3-2013 12:28, Mark Rotteveel wrote:
> > Anyway, I will go over the code mentioned in the stacktrace to see if it
> > does anything obviously wrong, and I will try to add any exception causes
> > to the GDSException in that area.
>
> I have taken a look at the code pointed out in the stacktrace, but I
> don't see anything obviously wrong with it. The only possible cause for
> the message here is an IOException reading from or writing to the
> database connection.
>
> I fixed some synchronization bugs related to iscSeekBlob and iscBlobInfo
> recently. If you use a single connection from more than one thread at a
> time (which in itself is not advisable) and also do things with blobs,
> that might be a potential cause, otherwise I can only think of network
> related issues.
>
> I have added the exceptions as a cause to GDSException for occurrences
> of this error code; this change will be in the next (minor) Jaybird
> release (2.2.3, no releasedate set yet). I hope it will help find the cause.
>
> Mark
> --
> Mark Rotteveel

Hello,
I'm not using iscSeekBlob or iscBlobInfo.
The problem can't be related to network issues since it happens on localhost.
I think that JBuilder DataExpress does not like that different threads execute statements simultaneously with same connections but that usually (I think) throws an exception "Resultset is already closed".
I don't think I do that but will do some logging to exclude the possibility.

Regards,