Subject Re: [Firebird-Java] Re: GDS Exception. 335544721. Unable to complete network request to host
Author Mark Rotteveel
On Wed, 06 Mar 2013 09:02:41 -0000, "hugo.larson" <hugo.larson@...>
wrote:
>> Could you post the full stacktrace(s) of the Exception. My plan for
>> Jaybird 2.3 is - together with a new implementation of the wire
protocol
>> -
>> to include the Exception causes (where possible and relevant). If this
>> occurs regularly for you, I will see if I can include the cause in
>> Jaybird
>> 2.2.3.
>>
>> Mark
>>

> at org.firebirdsql.gds.GDSException: Unable to complete network request
> host "".
> at

org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.wire.AbstractJavaGDSImpl.iscStartTransaction(Unknown
> Source)

I will look at it later this week. One additional question: did you use
the Jaybird jar from Sourceforge (and if so: Java 5, 6 or 7?) or did you
compile it yourself? I notice that the stacktrace doesn't include the
source linenumbers and as far as I know I compiled the binaries with that
debug information included (if you did get them from Sourceforge I will
need to fix the build).

Mark